The Whitefox Group founder and president is Peter Wendel. Prior to founding the company, Peter served as VP of Operations & Chief Financial Officer for KVO Public Relations for 14 years, and was a finance manager at Intel for 9 years. He has an undergraduate degree in Russian and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
Peter has been active in the community. Following are some of Peter's current and past community activities and memberships:
- City Club of Portland
- Willamette Valley Development Officers Association
- Northwest Development Officers Association
- Northwest Planned Giving Roundtable
- Portland Center for Performing Arts
- Profile Theatre Project
- French American International School
- Regional Arts & Culture Council finance committee.
Why is Peter a recruiter? Here, in his own words: “There is something truly gratifying about making the match: finding the perfect candidate who not only fulfills the professional and personal qualifications of the job, but who also ‘clicks' with the client. It's a tremendously satisfying and rewarding experience.” -- PJW
The Whitefox Group
Executive search for nonprofit organizations
Serving the Portland, Oregon area and Pacific Northwest since 2002